Monday, August 31, 2015

Tory Burch Haul 2015 - Fashion Outlets

Decided to treat myself to a little luxury in Chicago. I met two other YouTubers, ChaChaCakes and Deb Anderson for a girls' weekend away, and we had a blast! Since Tory Burch outlets are few and far between, I took this opportunity to visit the store and see what purses and accessories they sell.

Funny story though - my credit cards were rejected! The saleswoman said "Don't worry, it happens all the time" because people tend to come to that store while on vacation. Although it was a bit annoying (and a LOT embarrassing!), I am glad that my credit cards reject purchases that seem out of the ordinary. Given that I rarely buy purses (and don't live in Chicago, obviously), I raised some red flags that day!



I bought four items that day (click the video above for the full review of these gorgeous little pretties!!!!), but my favorite item is what I am currently using for my everyday purse, the Robinson Perforated Bag (seen on right):


Did a little bit of damage lol, but these pieces are timeless, beautiful, and of amazing quality. I'll be enjoying them for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question!