Sunday, November 8, 2015

Dollar Tree Toilet Paper Organizing!



I love organizing that is easy and inexpensive to do. Doesn't get much better than this, hahaha!

YES, I am that excited about organizing toilet paper! Although having a pedestal sink may look pretty, it sucks, yes SUCKS for storage! Storage under the sink in the bathroom usually holds items you may want to hide, like toilet paper. However, the storage solution I made with Dollar Tree items almost made toilet paper look pretty. Okay, maybe not pretty, but it sure looked clean and neat!

Using Dollar Tree products, I made a DOLLAR TREE TOILET PAPER TOWER! Yes, I could've put the toilet paper elsewhere, like a shelf above the door or a basket hanging off the wall. Or, I could've forked over $30+ for a storage shelf sold by Ikea or Home Depot for pedestal sinks.

But, this solution was WAY cheaper (bonus was that I already had all these items on hand)!

You will need:
- Fishing line or very strong twine (you could also use yarn, jute twine, ribbon, etc., if you're okay with it bring visible)
-  A popsicle stick (from the teaching section)
- Tape (any will do)


I showed this in a recent bathroom tour - shows very simple decorating using Dollar Tree, Ikea, and thrifted items! See video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB_V8leE8NE



 A few tips:

- Tie the top of the fishing line to the top door hinge
- Use a strong fishing line; you may need 2-3
- Knot the fishing line around the popsicle stick several times, then secure further with tape
- Make sure the tower doesn't interfere with opening the door

Do you have any fun toilet paper storage tricks? Comment below! I LOVE hearing about different storage solutions!

Love + light,
Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question!